Undercover Angel From Beauty Queen to SWAT Team
Monday, March 17, 2008

Figuring out what we want is the hardest thing we can do when we’re contemplating a reinvention. I’d like to give you an example of how and when I decided to make one of my latest reinventions, an excerpt from my memoir; Undercover Angel From Beauty Queen to SWAT team:


Nuzzled fireside on my cocoon-like futon, writing my list of goals and dreams for 2003 was no different than past Januarys. I had asked myself repeatedly over the last year, if money were abundant, what would I love to do in this life? After attending a series of life-balancing seminars in 2001 and 2002, I was beginning to get a clearer picture of what I truly wanted from my life. I wanted to travel the world helping people. I felt so comfortable offering a kind ear, giving advice, and opening the eyes of family, friends and colleagues…After seven years of law enforcement, I felt I had truly fulfilled all my police desires for excitement, challenge and growth.


I felt ready for a reinvention. I find that once we get the “money thing” out of the way, we’re free to explore absolutely anything our creative minds can dream up. Upon leaving law enforcement, I set one goal. That goal was to chronicle my life’s journey, chock full of reinventions, in book form. I wasn’t a writer per se and had no professional experience in book writing. I decided I would write a book and embarked into my new reinvention…Lisa Lockwood author.


Lisa Lockwood is a Speaker, Author and Reinvention Expert
She can be reached at Lisa@LisaLockwood.com www.LisaLockwood.com

(This piece is copyrighted, do not copy with out permission from the author)

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sign Up for Free Lisa Lockwood Success Coaching & Newsletter
Sign Up for Free Lisa Lockwood Success Coaching & Newsletter
Secrets of the Millionaire MindWomen for Hire, Professional NetworkView Lisa Lockwood's profile on LinkedIn

Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
National Child Abuse Hotline
1-800-4-A-CHILD
Sexual Assault Hotline
1-800-656-4673