Getting Back on Track
Monday, February 11, 2008

Yikes...another Monday!


Of course I jest at the feeling many people have toward the first day of a new work week. Having done shift work for years in the military, private security and police sectors, Mondays may as well have been any other day of the week.


I can relate, however, to the dread that wells up when a new work week has started and we're not particularly inspired or passionate about our job.


Just today, in my relentless pursuit to reach audiences near and far, I was feeling rather overwhelmed. It is possible to feel overwhelmed even if you are on track for your life's mission, vision and purpose.


So to get back on track, I opened my agenda and marked the word Focus on each day of the week. Under the word Focus, I wrote down the thing or task that I would spend the day concentrating on. Doing that small thing instantly permitted me to sigh a sense of relief.


Consider taking a moment to get a hold on prioritizing your week and committing to letting go of the non-essentials this week and see how you feel.

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Sign Up for Free Lisa Lockwood Success Coaching & Newsletter
Sign Up for Free Lisa Lockwood Success Coaching & Newsletter
Secrets of the Millionaire MindWomen for Hire, Professional NetworkView Lisa Lockwood's profile on LinkedIn

Domestic Violence Hotline
1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
National Child Abuse Hotline
1-800-4-A-CHILD
Sexual Assault Hotline
1-800-656-4673